AN ASSURANCE- During these Pandemic times, we would like to assure our talent, students and clients that we will be making a strong effort to provide your protection from Covid-19.
- Our microphones and headsets will be disinfected before and after all sessions.
- We will replace our mic filters/screens with a new disinfected one for each actor prior to their session.
- We will provide gloves for actors before they enter the studio.
- Engineers will be required to wear masks when in same room with actors.
- We will request that all directors, producers or writers interact with the talent remotely via phone patch or source connect.
- If more than one talent is in the booth, they will be separated by a studio go-bo or plexiglass.
We hope these measures will provide you with a sense of security in your deciding to avail yourself of our recording services. Thank you
Six classes to broaden your skills with techniques exploring voices from around the world.